• Registration of Births / Deaths / Marriages
• Copy Certificates for Birth / Death / Marriage
• Re-Registrations for Births
• Certificate Corrections for Births / Deaths / Marriage
• Give notice of Marriage
• Citizenship Ceremony
Registration of Births / Deaths / Marriages
Havering’s Registration Service register all Havering births, deaths and those customers wishing to get married at Langtons House.
Copy Certificates for Birth / Death / Marriage
If you wish to obtain a copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate that took place in Havering please follow the link below:-
Re-registrations are required when:
• The mother marries the biological father of the child after the birth was registered.
• The father’s name was not on the birth certificate, but the mother now wants this added
Please follow the link below:-
If you registered a birth, death or marriage at our Langtons House register office, we may be able to correct minor mistakes such as occupation or parent’s place of birth. For mistakes involving names, gender or removing the wrong father’s details, you must apply to the General Register Office (GRO)
For further information follow the link below:-
Give notice of Marriage
Customers wanting to get married or hold a civil partnership who live in Havering can book an appointment to give notice of marriage with the Langtons House Registration Office.
Langtons House hosts hundreds of Citizenship Ceremonies each year, if you would like to hold your ceremony in our grand manor house please follow the link below:-