What if my partner lives in a different district?

If you and your partner live in different registration districts, each of you must give notice separately in your own district, ideally on the same day or within a few days of each other.

It is helpful if the person living in the district where the ceremony is to take place, gives their notice first.

Comments are closed.

  • About us

    Langtons House is a Grade II Listed 18th Century manor house. The house stands in the picturesque landscaped gardens with an ornamental lake, orangery and bath house all dating from the eighteenth century. There are four main rooms and one hall, available for a wide range of celebrations and weddings.

  • Contact Info

    Our Location:
    Langtons House,
    Billet Lane, Hornchurch
    RM11 1XJ

    01708 433155

    Havering Council