What should I do if I want to get married outside the district I live in?

If you plan to marry or form a civil partnership outside the district where you are giving notice, you should check with the register office of the district where the ceremony is taking place that a Registrar is available to conduct the ceremony.

Comments are closed.

  • About us

    Langtons House is a Grade II Listed 18th Century manor house. The house stands in the picturesque landscaped gardens with an ornamental lake, orangery and bath house all dating from the eighteenth century. There are four main rooms and one hall, available for a wide range of celebrations and weddings.

  • Contact Info

    Our Location:
    Langtons House,
    Billet Lane, Hornchurch
    RM11 1XJ

    01708 433155

    Havering Council